The Intensive Study Programme
An eleven-day Intensive Study Programme (ISP) took place in Frankfurt, Germany, from September 2 to 12, 2022.
Here, 20 student teachers from Germany, Greece, Italy and Portugal took part in the programme and gained a deep insight into the ASYMPTOTE system.
More information can be found in the following.
From 2nd to 12th September 2022, a eleven-day Intensive Study Programme for students from five European universities will take place in Frankfurt, Germany. During this event, students will learn about the principles of e-learning and the ASYMPTOTE system. They will also explore Frankfurt and get in touch with other young people from Germany, Greece, Italy and Portugal.
We invite all interested students to apply for the programme. The event is organized by the Erasmus+ Project ASYMPTOTE and co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. Through this, the ASYMPTOTE project can cover the participants‘ costs for the accommodation and meals. Also, the participants‘ travelling to Frankfurt is financially supported.
Do you want to…
- experience Online Mathematics Education and ASYMPTOTE in an intensive teacher training programme,
- work with other students and exchange your experiences on online learning,
- visit Frankfurt and do mathematics in a fantastic city with international flair?
If so, please do not hesitate to apply for our Intensive Study Programme. Please find all relevant information for the application, on the schedule and the location on this website!
- An exchange of experiences with other students on online learning during the Covid-19 pandemic
- The possibility to get to know the ASYMPTOTE system for adaptive and synchonous online mathematics education
- The possibility to get in contact and become member of an international students community
- The participation in workshops and lectures on new and relevant features on ASYMPTOTE and online education
- To explore the city of Frankfurt and to experience its international flair
- A university course of 3 ECTS and a certificate of attendance
Payment and Funding:
- The ASYMPTOTE project offers all chosen participants a full funding of the costs for the accomodation, and meals
- A financial support of your travelling expenses, which can be requested in the application form
We hope we have awakened your interest and are looking forward to your applications. Please send your application to the following contact persons:
- Germany (Frankfurt): Simon Barlovits
- Germany (Bielefeld): Michael Kleine
- Greece: Georgios Fesakis
- Italy: Flavia Mammana
- Portugal: Amélia Caldeira
We will inform you in the End of July 2022 about the final decision. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of open questions.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Frankfurt!