The ASYMPTOTE Teacher Training
An four-day Teacher Training took place in Granada, Spain, from September 6 to 9, 2022.
Here, 21 teachers from Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain took part in the training and gained a deep insight into the ASYMPTOTE system.
More information can be found in the following.
From 6th to 9th October 2022, a three-day international teacher training will take place in Granada, Spain. During this Multiplier Event, the participants will share their experiences of online teaching and learning. Further, they will get to know additional features of the system ASYMPTOTE from different perspectives, create their own tasks and learning graphs.
We invite all interested teachers to apply for this teacher training. The event is organized by the Erasmus+ Project ASYMPTOTE and co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. Through this, the ASYMPTOTE project can cover the participants‘ costs for the conference, accommodation and meals. Also, the participants‘ travelling to Granada is financially supported.
Do you want to…
- experience Online Mathematics Education and ASYMPTOTE in an intensive teacher training programme,
- work with other teachers and exchange your experiences on online education,
- visit Granada and do mathematics in a cultural and historical environment?
If so, please do not hesitate to apply for our teacher conference. Please find all relevant information for the application, on the schedule and the location on this website!
If you are interested in joining the teacher training in Granada, we kindly invite you to apply for participation. The course is limited to 21 participants.
- An exchange of experiences with other teachers on online teaching and learning during the Covid-19 pandemic
- The possibility to get to know the ASYMPTOTE system for adaptive and synchonous online mathematics education
- The possibility to get in contact and become member of an international teacher community
- The participation in workshops and lectures on new and relevant features on ASYMPTOTE and online education
- To explore the great historical center of Granada including a visit of the Alhambra
- A certificate of attendance and the chance to become an ASYMPTOTE Junior Reviewer
Payment and Funding:
- The ASYMPTOTE project offers all chosen participants a full funding of the conference fee, the costs for the accomodation, and meals
- A financial support of your travelling expenses, which can be requested in the application form
We hope we have awakened your interest and are looking forward to your applications. Please send your application to the following contact persons:
- Germany: Simon Barlovits
- Greece: Georgios Fesakis
- Italy: Flavia Mammana
- Portugal: Amélia Caldeira
- Further countries: Simon Barlovits
We will inform you in the End of July 2022 about the final decision. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of open questions!
Looking forward to welcoming you in Granada!